Monday, November 29, 2010

Drey Cleans Ahead

For once I feel like I've done my chores ahead of time. I'm constantly chasing after time while my whole self remain static, just my mind going through thoughts from start to end, then end to start, again and again.

I finally almost cleaned my entire house. Wow. I guess cleaning is an art. The type of art where you have to constantly keep moving, without stop. An art of never stopping. Once you stop, you can't mop.
I've cleaned a lot that my hands are feeling so dry. I've mopped, wiped, swept and scrubbed. It's cool to think that I'm using all my energy to make my surrounding looks shiny and clean. Despite the dryness of my hands, I've got an interesting discovery. Have you ever found out why sometimes cleaning sucks a hell lot out of yourself? It's because the thought of scrubbing makes you feel like as if you're pulling a truck that weighs a few tonnes with a rope. That of course makes you feel like you're entirely vacuumed a.k.a sucked to the stomach. And that's actually exactly how I felt most of the time about cleaning. Except that I could be worse; I actually dreamed about the dust coming after me. You know the "Ah Long" kinda chasing? Well, in this case, it's DUST!
Okay, so back to the point. My discovery was a cleaning detergent. Wow! I never knew that using a certain kind of glass cleaner (detergent spray) would actually make a helll lot of difference! It's like spraying "pffft.. pffft" onto the sliding glass, and just a soft gentle wipe with a cloth.. and voila! You see it through the glass.. Crystal clear! Not much energy used. Unless your surface is scarred with stains, then perhaps a couple of wipes more would do. Now, you know what I'm talking about?

The Superman of glass cleaning!! Though I doubt the brand is similar.. But this is exactly what I'm talking about! The magic clear blue liquid that lessens all the burden your dainty hands got to handle! (Somehow I wonder if it's just a subconscious bewilderment, since that the substance itself reminds me of the cocktail, Blue Lagoon!)

After all the excitement, I suddenly feel like may be this isn't exactly what I wanted to share in the first place. But the bestest feeling I got today is when I've discovered how easy it is to clean glass! Oh well. If only we could just do some similar wipes into some parts of our lives.. and get the same results, instantly.
Now, where's my hand lotion?
p.s - I'm gonna miss my cat starting tomorrow. Take care dear Mitsy. Please get back to your usual appetite.. You're just skin and bone now. Meow, meow.... Meow.

No comments: