Saturday, November 27, 2010

That Pain

I never really understood what it's like to be in "growing pain". The kind of pain teenagers endured during the phase before adulthood. I never understood what it meant, if it meant physical pain or any sort of pain that is supposed to make you feel painful. I believe in that "pain", one would feel the strong urge to actually go against a strong flow of current directing at oneself. Going against it, makes one feel getting things right.
I believe I have never had to go through those "painful" years. I must have skipped that in my biological evolution. However, I'm beginning to suspect something. Beginning to suspect that I am actually going through it now.
I'd like to set many things right. Does it mean I'm a rebel?
Ouch, that sudden pain.

2 comments:

Zhariff said...

that's pretty normal. exaggerating it a bit,aren't ya? LOL.

anyway,if it makes you feel any better..I was in a worse condition than you (if you do remember).Just go through the phase with clarity of thoughts intact

Pina Colada said...

well, i don't think we're going through the same phase as what you you went through. Yours was.. pathetic. Ha Ha Ha Thanks for the feedback. :)