Saturday, November 13, 2010

Point out The Bounce!

It's been a while since I've last blogged.
I slept pretty early last night. Right before midnight. I have not been going out much too recently.
I was awaken by the gentle breeze that brushed on my cheeks and sound of little burung pipit chirping by my window.
I got up before 7 a.m and is suddenly so thirsty for action. I switched on my PC, type this, while listening to Jay Z's "The Bounce" several times. Mayn, so make me want to bounce. Hot catchy music like this. Awesome, reminds me Magnolia Vanilla ice-cream. There goes my taste bud, craving for sugar. Hmm, everything is suddenly lighted up! Yay?!
But my mind is still all over you. Yes, you. I miss you so much, that I don't know if I should start hating you.
I'd take on the bitter sweet morning and add on more spices and sugar. Hopefully, I get the perfect balance, I shall be in equilibrium.
Good morning, baby!

No comments: