Saturday, July 31, 2010

Drey has Huge Appetite

After church, we went to Youngest Uncle's place for dinner. A get-together that has not been happening in the family for quite a while. Cousin Dine is back for her birthday. Most dishes were cooked by cousin Dine herself.
I was the last person to leave the dining table. Everyone had their dinner while I was still munching away before the dishes and was accompanied by cousins and aunts as they looked on.
I guess I'm born to have huge appetite.
No pictures taken as my digicam has been on 'dorman' mode for a while ever since it could only last for 1 snap of a photo. Battery problem or camera's fault? I'm seriously contemplating of buying a new digicam. Hmm, I have a long list for "things-to-buy". But I need MORE income to happily purchase all these!
I guess I just have be contented with most gadgets I have now. :[
I want a smart phone, a new laptop and even wishing for a SLR.

No comments: