Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Am...

I don't want to meet anyone. Anymore. Perhaps, my beating heart is too delicate for this freakin ruthless world. I'm too honest to the dishonest. I'm too faithful to those whom I thought were friends, but only come to me to get things done. I'm too tired listening to others who enjoy listening to voices of their own unyet never spare a moment of that talk to defend others, to defend me (altho I could have done it myself.. But at times, it would have been sweet).

I'm too hurt to want to believe that it could be rosy out there. Whoever said that have never lived life the way it should -- take risks and get yourself hurt. Making the wrong choices is unavoidable, but if it keeps happening in high frequency, life just brings you deeper.

Perhaps I'm living on the wrong planet. Everything's getting lame here on tis one. When is AirAsia going to start a budget flight to The Moon... It would have been great.

See you there.

3 comments:

Zhariff said...

what's with this negative energy I'm sensing? This is very unlike that typical Geminian I know (although that kinda of drama is expected)

Pina Colada said...

Not necessarily negative. Could just be adversity.

Zhariff said...

a sign of maturity?