Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My First Review! It's Magic!

So, hello there.
It has been since forever that I have been not blogging. Lazy was one of the reasons. The rest were just more reasons to proscrastinate.
Oh well! Good news!
I am sick (literally recovering..lol) of sending emo posts into this blog for now. Cos I'm not emo now, bah. lol. Yup. I want to write reviews, you see. So my first review was a recent outing with an old childhood good friend of mine. She asked me out, to catch up at this "place with a band, ladies night (Wednesdays) and yeah, relatively much cheaper drinks."  I was hesitant at first. You know it was last Wednesday, and I was not feeling too well, not wanting cold drinks. But I was bored and really wanted to catch up with Loretta. So I went. (and cos it was my holiday too!)
One of the 2 reasons I stayed on for a bit - Claudia (formerly AF contestant) was singing. Yeah, I get turned off with weird English pronunciations in singing. She didn't have that, and of course, she has the vocals to flaunt.


And then there was a cool dude from the audience who decided to contribute to the party that night. He was singing some rock song, cos I remember the pitch, when it got higher.
But I have forgotten - about the song.

That's dear friend Loretta and her cousin, Elaine. Both looking gorgeous that night!
I think Loretta had some childhood enterprising tales that were not fully told to me - that night. Hurrm, it was about some French Fries. But you see, she had to work the next day.


I kinda enjoyed Magic, located at 2.5th Mile. -- Very close by to McD. Just follow the trail of sound from the live band. :) -- and I met nobody I knew. Ha Ha.

omg. I survive my first review. Yay. Hope you enjoy it. More to come.

.. and good morning. @};-->-------



No comments: