Friday, June 18, 2010

A Brand New Age

Celebrated my Nth Birthday a few days ago. I have nothing much to say about it. It's been really a brand new age to me. I am sick and tired of talking about every single thing suddenly. Vocabulary should just be replaced with more actions. I am talking less as a person. I guess it's a sign of maturity, in a whole new level. Hehe.

I'd like to thank everyone who was a part of my celebration. I really did enjoy your company. Thanks for being there for me.


I'm old.


I couldn't take many pictures. My bloody camera wasn't working long despite I have charged the batteries the whole night before. Well, at least I managed to catch a glimpse of this,


Chilli Crabs, I seriously couldn't have a complete birthday without eating crabs. I just love 'em. So MuCh. Crabs just never let me down.

1 comment:

Zhariff said...

you messy eater.urghsold