Wednesday, November 26, 2008

She - 'Blogger'

Hi. I'm blogging again. In a new blog. One knows how many blogs I have abandoned in the blogosphere. But that doesn't really make me a blog hopper. =) Just that when good things come along, it's hard to deny the fact that it is indeed the time to move on, to something new, something more promising. Yes, I've done my research on all the available free blog hosts online; and I have to admit that Blogspot (known as Blogger too) has the best to offer so far, in terms of tools, flexibility, traffic, security and free space, despite the fact that I dislike to have the term 'blogspot' in my url. It's so much cooler if it's http://(enter ur domain).bloggah.com. But I guess, that's the price I've to pay for having this free. Nothing is free! Damn.

I have reluctantly abandoned my blog in Friendster for the above mentioned facts. I have tried to maximise my IT knowledge in coming out with more funky stuffs in the previous blog, but it was taking too much time! Hence, at long last, I have succumbed myself to BLOGGER. Anyhoos, thank you Blogger for making this happen, despite I still dislike the term 'blogspot'.

Besides the points I have highlighted in the previous paragraphs, I'd like to inform my dear readers and future readers that I'd blog on many stuffs in here ranging from this to that. This will also be 'the place' for me to update everyone on whatever events or encounters that I have had and would find beneficial to share with you all (if there is anyone reading, afterall...). Yeah, and probably this would also serve as an anonymous personal journal of mine. 1 for lazy buggers who no longer keep hard copies!

This is it. I'll be back. ;) and Thanks for dropping by.



2 comments:

low3965 said...

Not a bad one but could be better life is not all bad there is always good and bad ones around it depends on how you look at it,just be positive and things will go your way that all it is in life

Unknown said...

I am still keeping an eye on yr blog so keep up the good work as I am sure that you will be there onday